Playtomic is the leader in sport reservations in Spain. We work with both players and sport venues to create the best sport marketplace in Europe.
We're looking for a Java developer to join our backend team. Our backend is made of independent services deployed on Docker Swarm. Most of the services are made using Spring Boot and Java (we have some in Kotlin and we're starting to experiment with Micronaut).
You'll be part of a fast moving agile team developing services to power our products (web, android and ios apps).
What do we offer?
- Work with a great team of professionals in an inspiring environment.
- Agile is part of our DNA. Make an impact deploying code in production every week.
- Build great products that encourage people to do more sport.
- Work from home once a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- 22 vacation days.
- Restaurant tickets or equivalent healthcare
- Macbook Pro (Windows or Linux if preferred)
- Free fruit, chocolate and coffee
- Salary: €38-42K
We're looking for people that meet the following requirements:
- Great communication skills. It's very important that you are able to express ideas and opinions clearly. Don't be shy to stand up and tell us what you think.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with enterprise frameworks. Knowing Spring Boot is a plus.
- Having a solid testing culture is a must.
- Experience defining REST APIs and building distributed systems.
- Experience deploying services to production using CI systems. Having deployed services using Docker is a plus.